cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello, with my team I'm working on a project with TouchGFX and when we work toghter on some screen, we don't know how to merge the changes made, in the simplest and safest possible way.

ARamp.99
Associate

I read that already 2 years ago, someone had encountered this problem and the recommended solutions werw to make a merge between the project files ".touchgfx" and between the files "texts.xlsx" but you have to very careful not to make mistakes. To work togheter on a project we use Tortoise SVN to manage the project version control and actually we're using TouchGFX - 4.17.0. Do you have some tips or methods to solve this problem?

Regards,

Alessandro

2 REPLIES 2
MM..1
Chief II

I mean share Designer work isnt real, only one person at time can use tgfx edit. But code in IDE can be shared as in Eclipse.

AndrewM
Associate III

In TouchGFX 4.18 the texts.xlsx file has been replaced by a texts.xml file meaning that it can be managed just like a normal source code file with version control and merges etc.

I've not had problems with the .touchgfx file since it is just a text file and can be treated like a source code file and auto-merges etc can take place.