cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GT911 delayed screen change

Thomas8607
Senior

Hello!

I have a home made panel with STM32H753 mcu. First, the program was created with a display with a FT5426 type touch controller, and it works flawlessly.
I bought another display with a GT911 controller.
I modified a gt911 driver a bit, which was a bit more difficult, but it works.

There is something wrong with the GT911, the page change from the main page is delayed. Not much, but with the FT5426 touch, it switches pages faster. It's not the touch that is lagging, because when I moved to the page, it responds quickly.

Can anyone help me find out what could be causing this? I must have programmed something wrong with the gt911.
I will make a video about it. In the case of FT5426, it does not change immediately, but in the case of GT, it takes 1-2 seconds more.

Thank you!

4 REPLIES 4
Thomas8607
Senior

If I use a breakpoint, it will stop at the breakpoint 6 times after touching the place shown in the image, and then the image will change. However, it is interesting that the GT911_ReadTouch function is only called once if I place a breakpoint in it.
I don't understand why.

Hello, use these codes,  I hope this solve your problem

And this

Hi,
I tried but couldn't get it to work. for some reason it did not detect the device on the i2c bus (and I rewrote it to i2c4).
But based on touchdetect, mine was also good. I modified this.

Thank you!