cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good morning, I am new to this community and I have a first question: I recently purchased the STM32H747I-DISCO card and I can't find the way to develop a touchgfx application integrated in the STMCube IDE. there is a tutorial?

EnricoP
Associate III

4 REPLIES 4
Olivier GALLIEN
ST Employee

Hi @EnricoP​ 

Welcome in this community.

For your information you posted initially your question under topic "STM32 MPUs" which address only STM32MP1 product family.

I retagged your post with STM32 MCUs, STM32H7, TouchGFX topics in order to reach relevant skilled people for you post.

Olivier

Olivier GALLIEN
In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
Romain DIELEMAN
ST Employee

Hi,

Are you new to TouchGFX Designer? If yes, please have a look at the TouchGFX documentation. There is a tutorial available and more documentation on how to develop your project which can help you get started.

We have made an application template for the STM32H747I-DISCOS. So start you project by opening TouchGFX Designer and select the right AT, then generate code. In your project folder a configured CubeMX project will be created, with a CubeIDE project generated under the folder STM32CubeIDE.

Videos of a TouchGFX workshop have been recently uploaded on youtube, but it is not on your board and quite long. The 5th part is where the hand on examples start.

/Romain

EnricoP
Associate III

thank you Roman!

I have made myfirstapplication with touchGFX, select AT STM32H747I-DISCO, and then generated code, but in TouchGFX folder I don't find any project folder with the code for STM32CubeIDE.

I want make an application that toggle a led (GPIO pin) on board STM32H747I-DISCO with a touch button on display.

Enrico

EnricoP
Associate III

For some reason, there is no CubeIDE-project or CubeMX-project generated by TouchGFX when using the STM32H747I DISCO template. It is generated when selecting other board templates though.

When creating a cubeIDE project, the option to integrate TouchGFX is not available for this board

it's not available because the microprocessor has two cores ans it'snt support in touchgfx 4.13.0 ?

There is another method to do this?