cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fatal error: stm32h7xx_hal.h: No such file or directory

Angle
Associate II

Hi, i keep getting this error. how can i solve it?

im using stm32h750-disco and touchgfx

9 REPLIES 9
Yoann KLEIN
ST Employee

Hello @Angle​ ,

Which version of TouchGFX are you using ?

Did you generate code both in Designer and CubeMX ?

/Yoann

Yoann KLEIN
ST Software Developer | TouchGFX

touchgfx version 4.20 and stm32h750-dk eval board. no i generated code using stm32cube ie

Could you please try with TouchGFX v.4.21.0 and let me know ?

Thanks,

/Yoann

Yoann KLEIN

i try with new version but at first stage already got this error

0693W00000Y7GghQAF.png

Yoann KLEIN
ST Employee

Hello,

That is a very strange issue, are you sure that you are working in a project where you have the permissions to modify files ?

Did you try to create a new project using the stm32h750-disco board setup in TouchGFXDesigner, or did you generate code in a project created with a previous version ?

Can you also share your text.xml file please ?

/Yoann

Yoann KLEIN

yess. I did try both. I create the new project and also generated code with previous project using new version.

share already

Hi, any update? btw is it okay if I just uninstall and install back? there are possibility the error will solve ?

Yoann KLEIN
ST Employee

Hello,

Yes you can try to uninstall TouchGFX in another folder and try to create a new project also in a different folder.

Another question, why did you share the xml reader, validator and write ruby scripts in your .rar file ?

Please let us know how it is going.

/Yoann

Yoann KLEIN

you ask me to share the text.xml file but i don't which one or where can i get the xml file.

Btw after i do some research. many say to include the path in G++ Compiler but where can i get or search for the library to put it into the path?