cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dedigner 4.12.3 Code Generate Bug

nico's cat
Associate III

0690X00000AqoOvQAJ.png#include <gui/containers/ToolBar.hpp>

#include <gui/containers/NoUseContainer.hpp>#include <touchgfx/canvas_widget_renderer/CanvasWidgetRenderer.hpp>

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thank you for your reply.

I don't know why this happened.Maybe adding too many header files will cause this bug.There is a blank line on line 19.If I Remove ToolBar.hpp&NoUseContainer.hpp out of the screen,CanvasWidgetRenderer.hpp can be added correctly.Now my solution is to add a space to the designer's include.I will show you the screenshot.

“ - �? is added to 'INCLUDE'.

0690X00000ArWv5QAF.png

0690X00000ArWvAQAV.png

0690X00000ArWvKQAV.png

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

Hi @nico's cat​,

I just saw this at one of my trainees computers. Thanks! Now i'm completely sure it's a real issue.

/Martin

Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

Can you please show me the state of your TouchGFX canvas? I'm trying to replicate the issue but can't so far. It would be very helpful, thanks!

/Martin

Thank you for your reply.

I don't know why this happened.Maybe adding too many header files will cause this bug.There is a blank line on line 19.If I Remove ToolBar.hpp&NoUseContainer.hpp out of the screen,CanvasWidgetRenderer.hpp can be added correctly.Now my solution is to add a space to the designer's include.I will show you the screenshot.

“ - �? is added to 'INCLUDE'.

0690X00000ArWv5QAF.png

0690X00000ArWvAQAV.png

0690X00000ArWvKQAV.png

That's clever. Thanks for the report =) I've verified this with others and its been reported as a bug.

I'll just mark your "solution" as an answer to your own question in case people come across this.

/Martin

👌