cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broken URL for Base AT is broken

Mon2
Senior III
12 REPLIES 12
If you search for topics on how to use this or that with TouchGFX, there will be links shown on the search engine such as Google. However the link will most likely be zendesk based.
For example, about a week or so ago we were searching on the use of the 8080 style interface LCD with TouchGFX. The article led us to a broken URL as it was the old but I think still valid zendesk hosted document. I think there is still a wealth of knowledge in the older documents and how-to articles.

Ok I get it, you might have been looking at a post like that one right ? Or a similar situation with a link to a zendesk document ? The thing is that normally the new documentation is supposed to have all of the knowledge and content from the old zendesk documents. And some of the old zendesk ones are really outdated and would just bring confusions if made available again, but it does make sense that it is a shame to make old articles/posts with links to zendesk useless. @Martin KJELDSEN​ what do you think ?

Yes! Ironically, the same article we were after.
We are attempting to stitch this style of interface for a parallel to mipi dsi bridge AND use it all with TouchGFX. The complex path to do so must be followed with care else you will waste weeks in debugging and may still fail. Just do not have the time these days for the challenge. Know enough now that the latest tools are quite stable and would much rather have your wizards do the heavy lifting of the code creation. We will build the gui screens and pump out our widgets.
Would still welcome the resurrection of the old articles with a disclaimer that they may not be relevant. The reader (like us) will gain knowledge from the readings.