cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are there sample projects for NUCLEO F401RE + X-NUCLEO-GFX01M2?

Jiannong Zhou
Associate II

Hello,

I bought NUCLEO F401RE + X-NUCLEO-GFX01M2 and am learning TOUCHGFX. In TouchGFX4.21.0 design, there is no reference design for this configuration.

1. Are there any sample projects for NUCLEO F401RE + X-NUCLEO-GFX01M2?
  2. If no, how to generate code with STM32CubeMX to support TouchGFX (NUCLEO F401RE + X-NUCLEO-GFX01M2)?
  3. In TouchGFX designer, how to create a project without a reference design, for example NUCLEO F401RE + X-NUCLEO-GFX01M2?

Best regards,

Jiannong

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Foued_KH
ST Employee

Hello @Community member​ ,

Generate a project for F401RE- Xnucleo GFX with Touch GFX, this will be your source then generate with CubeMX a target project for your STM32F746-Discovery with the same configuration (ports, names, peripheral) than the source one : open the .ioc file in source project and clone the configuration in the target, don’t forget to add ‘touchGFX’ Software pack and also ’XCUBE display extension board’ software pack. Generate the code a start porting ...

The configuration of the F401RE board that should be replicated of the F746 is (this is a cubeMX report)

If you already made some YouTube search you should know those :

Hope my answer helped you!

Foued

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Foued_KH
ST Employee

Hello @Community member​ ,

Generate a project for F401RE- Xnucleo GFX with Touch GFX, this will be your source then generate with CubeMX a target project for your STM32F746-Discovery with the same configuration (ports, names, peripheral) than the source one : open the .ioc file in source project and clone the configuration in the target, don’t forget to add ‘touchGFX’ Software pack and also ’XCUBE display extension board’ software pack. Generate the code a start porting ...

The configuration of the F401RE board that should be replicated of the F746 is (this is a cubeMX report)

If you already made some YouTube search you should know those :

Hope my answer helped you!

Foued

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Jiannong Zhou
Associate II

Hello @KHALSI_Foued​,

Thank you very much for your information.

I am watching the video and got some ideals now. I will try it out.

thanks again,

Jiannong

@KHALSI_Foued​ ,

Thank you very much! your information is very useful for me to be familiar with TouchGFX.

Jiannong