cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Trusted Firmware-M on STM32U5 / STM32L5, building my own non-secure application and interact with TFM.

ZKRAC.1
Associate II

Hello,

I want to use the security features included in the TFM in my application, I have followed UM2851, now,I have a better understanding for TFM and I succeed to implement it in STM32U585, to go further I want ot implement my own non-secure application and to interact and use secure services via PSA APIs, I have searched all the web for that, but I didn't find a hint.

Any explanation or a hint, please !

Thank you.

Regards,

ZK.

2 REPLIES 2
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @ZKRAC.1​ ,

I advise you to review the TFM examples available under STM32CubeU5 MCU package:

STM32Cube_FW_U5_Vx.x.x\Projects\B-U585I-IOT02A\Applications\TFM

The examples can be configured according to your need.

Have a look at theses presentations:

I hope this helps you!

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

Hi @Imen DAHMEN​ ​ ,

Thank you for your answer, I'm using the complete TFM from the Cube Firmware U5, what I don't understand is how to use the non-secure applications and PSA APIs,and how I can integrate my own non-secure application. I just started with TFM, I have read the UM2851 and the docs you have mentioned above.

Thank you.

Regards,

ZK.