cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leggere il contenuto di STM32F215ZET6

BBoux.1
Associate II

Salve gente. Come consulente ho ricevuto l'incarico di riutilizzare una certa quantità di una scheda giochi che contiene come processore ausiliario il STM32F215ZET6 che sovrintende gli I/O della scheda per il Soc che contiene un ARM e la gestione grafica del display. La mia necessità è scoprire dove e come sono allocati gli I/O e come sono trasmessi all'altra CPU, e lo posso fare se riesco a leggere il soft interno.

4 REPLIES 4
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome, @BBoux.1​, to the community!

I've translated your question with a web-based translation tool to increase the chances that you will get an answer from our experts and community members, as the majority communicate in English:

Reading the contents of STM32F215ZET6

Hi folks. As a consultant, I have been commissioned to reuse a certain amount of a game board that contains the STM32F215ZET6 as an auxiliary processor, which oversees the board's I/Os for the Soc that contains an ARM and the graphics management of the display. My need is to find out where and how the I/Os are allocated and how they are passed on to the other CPU, and I can do this if I can read the internal soft.

The definition of the IOs is not fixed, but depends on the respective circuit and the programming of the STM32, so it is not possible to make a statement about this from a distance. If you want to investigate this, you only have to analyze the circuit and try to understand it.

You can only read the software it contains if the STM32 is not protected against being read out.

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
Thanks, but i mean the I/O of the card not of the processor. To investigate so I need to read the firmware of the processor. Is it possible to do so in some way?

As I mentioned before - if the STM32F215 is not protected against readout, you can read out its programme. However, I can't imagine anyone using an STM32F215 with strong hardware encryption and not protecting the programme memory against readout.

But even if you could, the programme is in binary form, which, with 512KB of flash, requires a lot - really a lot of time to draw conclusions about the function.

In summary: I don't hold out much hope that you will get to the function of the IOs via the STM32F215.

Good luck!

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
Thank you, sir. I will try.