cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to unlock STM32H5 Flash?

HNguy.27
Associate II

I set my flash OB to iROT-Provisioned (Dont know exactly Product life cycle state, but I can not debug anymore)

Based on my understanding, it may be in a CLOSED state. However, I am not sure how to change the state as I want to follow the Debug authentication control principle.

Could you please assist me in changing the state of the flash OB?

Best Regard.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Chloé,

Thank you for your support, It's may in the lock state, and I could not use regression scripts as Debug authentication in STM32CubePro.

I have changed the new chip in my PCB Board. Its OK now.

Best Regards.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Chloe Meunier
ST Employee

Hello,

in STM32CubeProgrammer v2.13.0

you can visualize your Product state in "Secure programming" --> Debug Authentication, and you click on "Discover "button.

In Life cycle the Product state will be displayed and you will be able to read the "locking mechanism".

Tell me what are these parameters and I'll be able to help you.

Which H5 device are you using?

BR

Chloé

HNguy.27
Associate II

0693W00000bhHQyQAM.pngHi Chloe,

I use STM32H563ZIT6

Best Regards.

Chloe Meunier
ST Employee

Hello,

How did you manage your provisioning? Did you use the provisioning script example from STM32CubeH5? Did you configure Debug Authentication with STM32Package Creator?

BR

Chloé

I tried STM32CubeH5/Projects/NUCLEO-H563ZI/ROT_Provisioning/OEMiROT /provisioning.bat V1.0.0 for trying change open state but cannot success (just run bat file and do not change any config.)

Chloe Meunier
ST Employee

Hello,

When you launch this provisioning.bat script, many steps are listed in the beginning. These instructions are mandatory if you want to succeed. If you changed your product state without configuring the Debug Authentication your chip may be locked. You won't be able to make a regression if Debug authentication has not been configured.

You can try to launch the regression script in STM32CubeH5/Projects/NUCLEO-H563ZI/ROT_Provisioning/DA folder. Tell me if it works.

BR

Chloé

Hi Chloé,

Thank you for your support, It's may in the lock state, and I could not use regression scripts as Debug authentication in STM32CubePro.

I have changed the new chip in my PCB Board. Its OK now.

Best Regards.