cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why I cannot register for the STM32H5 webinar??

Pavel A.
Evangelist III

This is the first time that I cannot register with my usual email address (which I use for this community). Just have registered for another webinar on STM32MP. Why registration for the H5 webinar does not like my email?

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bjUyYQAU.png 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LauraCx
ST Employee

Hi @Pavel A.​ ,

Douglas was referring to the Webinar registration, but be aware that a lot of on demand content is available in our Academy and to register to those eLearning courses you just need your community account.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Is it a business email address or a GMAIL, YAHOO, or AOL type address ?

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

It is the latter. I am self employed, my gmail address is my business address.

Lina DABASINSKAITE
Community manager
Community manager

Hello @Pavel A.​ ,

I am sorry to hear you faced this situation. The problem is escalated to our support team. They will reach out you to you separately.

BR,

Lina

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
Douglas MILLER
ST Employee

Hello Pavel A

We don’t accept registration with free ISP email addresses. In this case the person registered with a @live.com account. He should have received an email asking to use a professional email instead. 

BR

Doug

If I register a domain @theprofessionalmail.com, will it be considered professional enough? 😉

Small companies and self employed developers often use free e-mail services because there is less overall hassle and those provide excellent spam filtering, which is not the case with many commercial offers and even less with self hosted servers.

Douglas MILLER
ST Employee

I am working with the web admins to get an answer to this question. Will get back to you when I hear back.

BR

Doug

Pavel A.
Evangelist III

Thank you Douglas and Lina.

I am just curious - are there two categories of online education sessions, one that can be attended with free email and another that requires "professional" attribution?

LauraCx
ST Employee

Hi @Pavel A.​ ,

Douglas was referring to the Webinar registration, but be aware that a lot of on demand content is available in our Academy and to register to those eLearning courses you just need your community account.