cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what/where is USB tSTARTUP of STM32H563 ?

mete
Senior II

The ref manual (RM0481 page 2585) says: "This circuit has a defined startup time (tSTARTUP specified in the datasheet) during which the behavior of the USB transceiver is not defined.". I searched for USB and tSTARTUP but could not find anything in the datasheet (DS14258 Rev 1). Is it missing or mentioned differently ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @mete ,

The USB tSTARTUP is missing in the datasheet.

I reported this issue internally.

Internal ticket number165751  (This is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers).

Thank you.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @mete ,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention.

I will check internally and I will get back to you with more details as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @mete ,

The USB tSTARTUP is missing in the datasheet.

I reported this issue internally.

Internal ticket number165751  (This is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers).

Thank you.

Kaouthar

mete
Senior II

Thanks. I have seen it is written in the datasheet of STM32H503, and it is 1us. Can I assume it is going to be the same for H563 as well ?

KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @mete ,

Yes, the STM32H563 has the same USB tSTARTUP  "1µs" as STM32H503.

Thank you for your contribution in STCommunity.

Kaouthar