cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

we are implementing the Android open Accessory on stm32f429 how will we implemnt ? please help me

Asing.3
Associate II

actually we got two source code of AOA protocol dedicated to stm32f429 and stm32f407 board but we want to implment AOA protocol in latest hal library . for that i want some help

old source code link below

https://github.com/YuuichiAkagawa/STM32F4_ADK

if any source code available or any document please suggess to me and also tell me what are process we will follow for implementation AoA protocol as standard hal library and how ?

because the github source code is very old and if want to add any other protocol we should follw only that source code libray but it little bit difficult and also we cant use the stmcubemx because in that source code .ioc file is not there

so please suggess me how will do that think

3 REPLIES 3

I'd expect most compilers and tools can still work with the old SPL (standard peripheral library), the code should be pretty solid and extensible.

The SPL didn't use the .IOC or code generation methods, this was written by a person.

Perhaps you have people in your team who can code from scratch or port the code to the HAL model. If you have some static analysis tools perhaps you can review the code and functional detail, and then reimplement that using a CubeMX generated framework,

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
Asing.3
Associate II

thanks for your reply .

we dont require ioc file . we required if any one has implemented AOA protocol using hal library .

Can't say I've seen much discussion of the AoA or ADK on the forum here. Perhaps the author of the repository has a newer one, or HAL based example for a different STM32 that could be back ported, or know of a forum with more of an Android related slant.​

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..