cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using SPI in Master mode with DMA (Interrupt method )

sanjib
Associate III
Posted on January 29, 2014 at 07:37

Hi Clive, Can you refered me any example where I can get code for SPI in master mode with DMA. I got example with polling method ot with interrupt

8 REPLIES 8
Posted on January 29, 2014 at 16:46

STM32F4xx_DSP_StdPeriph_Lib_V1.3.0\Project\STM32F4xx_StdPeriph_Examples\SPI\SPI_TwoBoards\SPI_DataExchangeDMA

You'd need to add Interrupt support yourself, probably just the DMA TC for the SPI RX stream. ie last to complete
Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
sanjib
Associate III
Posted on January 30, 2014 at 07:45

Thanks Clive, But I am not able to get the STM32 Library, Can you provide me the link?

sanjib
Associate III
Posted on January 30, 2014 at 14:46

Hi Clive,I need to control two steeper motor each having two coils through mosfet. How can I achieve in Stm32f4. I went through some examples but it was not clear, do you have any reference code relevant to my requirement along with a better understanding documents , notes whatever, and moreover was not able to get the STM32F4xx_DSP_StdPeriph_Lib_V1.3.0, where is this exactly I searched in google as well.

Posted on January 30, 2014 at 16:28

http://www.st.com/web/en/catalog/tools/PF257901

sanjib
Associate III
Posted on January 31, 2014 at 04:48

Only one thing in the same link I didn't find any path mentioned by you . It is just about

http://www.st.com/web/en/catalog/sense_power

, Application and support. I am not able to find it . and any sample code for driving two motors . please

Posted on January 31, 2014 at 06:02

I don't know perhaps your internets are broken.

0690X00000605X9QAI.png

I'm not a motors guy, just aren't my thing.
sanjib
Associate III
Posted on January 31, 2014 at 11:01

Hi clive I am asking for the motor control sample code using PWM in stm32f4 . I think you are too good in that, I need a sample code in which I can drive a motor , whose step angle is 1.8 degree just a sample code of how to start , run and stop a motor using PWM in stm32f4.Please

olavi
Associate III
Posted on February 07, 2014 at 04:29

Das,

You are not using PWM for stepper motor control.  The reference of 1.8 degree indicates that you have stepper motors.   My recommendation is to use an external driver board to get the required voltage and current for the motors.  In your code you need to have control for a frequency and direction of the motor.