cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

usb driver for STM32373C-EVAL evaluation board for windows 10

anaeb.1
Associate III

i am working with The STM32373C-EVAL evaluation board which has a STM32F373VCT6 microcontroller. i have the task to read the adc data via usb interface. the usb interface is not working (nothing is shown on the pc that a device is connected). i searched the usb driver on stm32 website, it says in STSW-STM32102 that the driver is only for windows 7 and 8. but i am using windows 10 and can't find a usb driver for it. does anyone have a solution ?

14 REPLIES 14
AScha.3
Chief II

>the usb interface is not working

how you come to this statement? what initialises your program to the USB device ?

did you flash a program at all ?

and success here ? ->

https://community.st.com/t5/stm32-mcus-products/usb-driver-for-stm32373c-eval-board/td-p/598235

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

Would need USB Device code for CDC or whatever running in your STM32. Otherwise use the RS232 and a USB-to-RS232 Adapter.

I don't think the ST-LINK/V2 here is the V2-1 supporting mbed / VCP option.

With a suitable .INF I'd expect the standard USBSER.SYS to work for most VCP/CDC these days.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

i followed the link and after installing this STSW-STM32102 STM32 Virtual COM Port Driver there is file read me and in this file it says that this driver is not valid for windows 10 but only for windows 7/8

Pavel A.
Evangelist III

When you plug the board into a Windows PC (with the firmware running) what do you see in Device Manager? in UsbView?

nothing is shown in device maneger, as if i had not connected the board to anything Screenshot (290).png

Pavel A.
Evangelist III

There's some Unbekanntes Gerat. Is it the board? Will it disappear when you unplug the board?

No, this is a different device that I have been using for months.

What software specifically are you running on the EVAL board?

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
AScha.3
Chief II

you connect on cn22 - USB type B connector ?  (NOT on cn16 !)

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".