cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TSC Example

mihaheh
Associate

I am a begginer in the st enviroment, but still. I'm trying to use the touch sensing library, but there is very little good examples of how to just use one button as a sensor. I real all the documentation, still no good examples. I downloaded the libraryen.stm32cubel0_v1-12-0\STM32Cube_FW_L0_V1.12.0\Middlewares\ST\STM32_TouchSensing_Library, but the documentation is still refering about using tsl_user.c, which there isn't one in the folder... Can someone link an example or something that helps. Im using nucleo-l053r8

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Stassen.C
ST Employee

Hello Mihaheh,

In the STM32CubeL0 you downloaded, you can look into the STM32CubeL0 Projects 32L0538DISCOVERY Applications TouchSensing 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
AScha.3
Chief II

> about using tsl_user.c, which there isn't one in the folder.

You can look on git also:

https://github.com/STMicroelectronics/STM32CubeL0/blob/master/Projects/32L0538DISCOVERY/Applications/TouchSensing/TouchSensing_Linear/Src/tsl_user.c

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".
FBL
ST Employee

Hello @mihaheh and welcome to ST Community

Getting started with touch sensing control on STM32 microcontrollers - Application note should be helpful to get started. You can find example project as mentioned @AScha.3 

If you still having concerns, don't hesitate to come back and share them. 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Stassen.C
ST Employee

Hello Mihaheh,

In the STM32CubeL0 you downloaded, you can look into the STM32CubeL0 Projects 32L0538DISCOVERY Applications TouchSensing