cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The datasheet for STM32H745xI does not give the value for R_ADC. Where can it be found?

MRoss.4
Associate

The datasheet for the STM32H745xI (doc DS12923 Rev 1) states in the notes to Figure 43 (p 191) that the value for R_ADC can be found in Table 96, but it is not given in Table 96. I also cannot find it elsewhere in the datasheet. Where can the value of R_ADC be found?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @MRoss.4​ 

Let me first welcome you to the Community 🙂

Here are the R_ADC values related to STM32H7 series:

• Channel Slow: 940 Ohm
  • Channel fast: 450 Ohm
  • Channel Direct 204 Ohm

Please feel free to come back to me if you need any other information.

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
DTomi.1
Senior

You're correct, only the maximum external input impedance (R_AIN) is shown. However you may estimate the sampling switch resistance (R_ADC) using R_AIN and internal S/H capacitance (C_ADC) using the following expression:

0693W00000FCq95QAD.pngOne thing to note is that R_AIN for the STM32H745xI/G is determined using the following tolerances: "The tolerance is 10 LSBs for 16-bit resolution, 4 LSBs for 14-bit resolution, and 2 LSBs for 12-bit, 10-bit and 8-bit resolutions."

Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @MRoss.4​ 

Let me first welcome you to the Community 🙂

Here are the R_ADC values related to STM32H7 series:

• Channel Slow: 940 Ohm
  • Channel fast: 450 Ohm
  • Channel Direct 204 Ohm

Please feel free to come back to me if you need any other information.

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen