cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32U585AII6QU and STM32U5A5AJ Obsolesce status for the controller, How long min and max years this controller will be there in Market?

Madhu
Associate

Hi,

We are CYIENT technologies focused on Engineering, manufacturing, Data Analytics, Operational and Networking.

we are using STM32 controller and other ST components in one of our projects. And our Product will be active 8 years in market.

I would like to know, Obsolesce status of this below mention Components.

1. STM32U585AII6QU
  2. STM32U5A5AJ
  3. USBLC6-2SC6
  4. ESDALC6V1-1U2

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sarra.S
ST Employee

Hello @Community member​ and welcome to ST Community,

To know the longevity status of any ST component, you can find it here by searching the component name.

For the STM32U5A5AJ, it is a new product still in evaluation which means this product is under characterization with limited engineering simple available only!

Hope that helps!

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Sarra.S
ST Employee

Hello @Community member​ and welcome to ST Community,

To know the longevity status of any ST component, you can find it here by searching the component name.

For the STM32U5A5AJ, it is a new product still in evaluation which means this product is under characterization with limited engineering simple available only!

Hope that helps!

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

As far as I'm aware the U suffix part is the Unlicenced part, and not publicly available for purchase. They use them on NUCLEO, DISCO and EVAL boards for DEVELOPMENT usage.​

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..