cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32H745 and NUCLEO expansion board X-NUCLEO-IDB05A1

SLi.14
Associate II

I'm currently using NUCLEO STM32H745ZI-Q.

I am trying to use the expansion board X-NUCLEO-IDB05A1, it is a Bluetooth module.

0693W00000BcjDFQAZ.pngDoes anyone know how can I build a Bluetooth connection between the board and a smartphone?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ChahinezC
Lead

Hello @SLi.14​,

I recommend you generate a project with STM32CubeMX based on X-Cube-BLE package.

You can refer to the Getting started with the X-CUBE-BLE1 Bluetooth Low Energy software expansion for STM32CubeMX and to the Overview of the BLE Profiles application for X-CUBE-BLE1.

The BLE Profiles application is also available when connecting an STM32 Nucleo development board to the X-NUCLEO-IDB05A1 expansion board.

You can also refer to the UM1718 "STM32CubeMX for STM32 configuration and initialization C code generation". It helps you get started with X-NUCLEO-IDB05A1.

Chahinez.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ChahinezC
Lead

Hello @SLi.14​,

I recommend you generate a project with STM32CubeMX based on X-Cube-BLE package.

You can refer to the Getting started with the X-CUBE-BLE1 Bluetooth Low Energy software expansion for STM32CubeMX and to the Overview of the BLE Profiles application for X-CUBE-BLE1.

The BLE Profiles application is also available when connecting an STM32 Nucleo development board to the X-NUCLEO-IDB05A1 expansion board.

You can also refer to the UM1718 "STM32CubeMX for STM32 configuration and initialization C code generation". It helps you get started with X-NUCLEO-IDB05A1.

Chahinez.