cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32G0B1RB availability

Iliescu Mihai
Associate II

Hello,

We are interested in developing a product with this MCU but we are not sure when it will be available.

Can you help me with some information? We are really early in the dev. cycle and we are not going to "mass produce"(hundreds of units or thousands at max.) until next year, but we need to know if this one will be available.

Thanks a lot,

Mihai

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jacob WOODRUFF
ST Employee

Hi Iliescu,

Thank you for submitting your question.

The STM32G0B1RB  is one of our most popular active products. It is covered under the ST 10 Year Guarantee which was signed in January of this year which mean that it is guaranteed support until at least January of 2032. Since stock is difficult to find right now, ST recommends that any customer looking to work with this product contact one of the ST authorized distributors in order to place a order or backorder for the parts so that they can be in hand as quickly as possible.

Regards,

Jake

ST Support

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

You should get a quote from your distributor, or local sales office/rep

Figure 48-54 week lead times for parts currently

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
Iliescu Mihai
Associate II

Thanks, man, I just inquiry STM about it.

Jacob WOODRUFF
ST Employee

Hi Iliescu,

Thank you for submitting your question.

The STM32G0B1RB  is one of our most popular active products. It is covered under the ST 10 Year Guarantee which was signed in January of this year which mean that it is guaranteed support until at least January of 2032. Since stock is difficult to find right now, ST recommends that any customer looking to work with this product contact one of the ST authorized distributors in order to place a order or backorder for the parts so that they can be in hand as quickly as possible.

Regards,

Jake

ST Support

Iliescu Mihai
Associate II

Thanks a lot for your answer, we will try to reach distributors in order to get some samples. Thanks a lot and best regards,

Mihai

Jacob WOODRUFF
ST Employee

Hi All,

I was looking through some of this case and I was able to find some stock of this part at one of our local distributors. Avnet is showing about 400 in stock as of the writing of this message.

STM32G0B1RBT6 by STMicroelectronics ARM Based Microcontrollers | Avnet Europe

Regards,

Jake

ST Support

Iliescu Mihai
Associate II

Hello Jacob,

Thanks a bunch, we just purchased 10 pieces in order to start the development and we will try to secure a few months for a few more (500-1000 pcs) but we want to be later in our dev cycle since we are a startup and can't afford to block a lot of money in inventory.

Thanks a bunch and best regards,

Mihai