cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32F4 No STM32 target found! If your product embeds Debug Authentication, please perform a discove

valter_meconi
Associate II

Olá pessoal!
Eu comprei dois blackpills com o stm32f411, conectei-os ao gravador stlink v2, e na primeira vez que ele se conectou, eu os apaguei usando apagamento em massa, tudo estava bem até agora, mas quando eu conectei a segunda vez ele me retornou com esta mensagem: Erro: Nenhum alvo STM32 encontrado! Se o seu produto incorporar a Autenticação de Depuração, execute uma descoberta usando a Autenticação de Depuração
e agora não consigo me conectar

10 REPLIES 10
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @valter_meconi and welcome to the Community 🙂,

Thanks to develop your posts in English so it helps us, and the users of our community understand your question and try to help you.

I've translated your question using a translation tool to increase the chances of getting you a reply from our experts and community members, since the majority interact in English.  

STM32F4 No STM32 target found! If your product embeds Debug Authentication, please perform a discove

Hey guys! I bought two blackpills with the stm32f411, connected them to the stlink v2 recorder, and the first time it connected, I erased them using mass erase, everything was fine until now, but when I connected the second time it came back to me with this message: Error: No STM32 targets found! If your product incorporates Debug Authentication, perform a discovery using Debug Authentication and now I can't connect

Please check the jumpers.

Could you please try to connect with another cable?

Could you please check this FAQ: How to solve debugger connection issues

I hope this help you to solve the issue.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

TDK
Guru

blackpill relies on the USB DFU interface for programming. You'll need to hold BOOT0 high during reset to recover. You will need to re-program the bootloader they had on them to start with.

Alternative idea: use a nucleo board with a proper debugger.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

Needs VCC, SWDIO, SWCLK and GND to an authentic ST-LINK/V2

The STM32 needs to be authentic, you're not going to be able to connect to counterfeit and off-brand parts.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

Thank you for responding, I bought two blackpill cores, and tested them with 3 recorders, and none were successful!! but I have the stm32f103, with this MCU my recorder debugs (connects).

obrigado por responder, mas você poderia me dar mais detalhes sobre isso, eu tenho o stm32f103 e ele se conecta perfeitamente com o meu stlinkv2

Obrigado por responder, eu comprei de um fornecedor com a listra como o componente original, na verdade eu comprei o stm32f103 e esses núcleos estão funcionando corretamente!

Mais uma pergunta, como vou reprogramar se não conseguir me conectar?

Perhaps a high resolution picture, in focus, of the F411 component/board ?

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

stm32f.bmp