cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stlink not connect with the programmer after uploading on cube ide

Rizvi
Associate III

firstly we connect stlink v2 debugger to the  cube programmer later it connect and i get the blue led that show the connection ..after i make all the thing on stm32cube ide and debug according to the video of PHILL LAB after that neither program upload nor it connect to the programmer.

cube programmer show stlink not connected where as it show accurate voltage.cube programmer.jpeg

24 REPLIES 24
Rizvi
Associate III

Any other option to connect reset in this debugger and stm32

One is place reset button to your board , use it when start prog connect, test more modes

Rizvi
Associate III

i have connected a reset push button at the pin7 (NRST)  and also connected boot0 to high and then try to connect with different mode while pressing reset button not connected still is this issue in my stm32 or the code which i tried to upload make my debugger out of order?

With boot0 high you can try AN2606 interfaces to system loader, but stlink must work too. Seems your MCU is dead or you make some mistakes. If you have next one replace it.

Rizvi
Associate III

I have solved the matter of connecting my stm32 back to my cube programmer now its connecting back the changes i did are:

>reinstalling the st link driver (not connected)

> resolder the pin13 which was disconnected and vcap voltage was zero(not connected)

> removing boot0 pin which was high(connected)

Now can anyone give suggestion related to program it using cube ide i just want to write a simple toggle code in order to check weather my stm32 is uploading code correctly .