cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please provide periheral LIB for STM32G070CBT6

JHe.5
Associate II

I can not find and acquire that periheral LIB for STM32G070CBT6 form ST official web.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

OK, now I understand - you meant the Standard Peripheral Library aka SPL, which was the first library variant offered when the STM32 was introduced many years ago. In fact, the SPL has been deprecated for some time, especially for the newer families, because the function of the SPL has essentially been taken over by the Low Layer Library (LL) being part of the firmware mentioned above.

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
JHe.5
Associate II

Thank you to the kind people passing by

Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome, @JHe.5​, to the community!

The libraries are contained in the firmware repositories, either as part of STM32CubeMX, STM32CubeIDE or in the Github repository.

Does it answer your question?

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

But when I looked on the official website, I couldn't find any periheral library examples about this STM32G070CBT6

I only found periheral lib for F1, F2, F3, F4 and L1

Well, it is also not useful to get separate project examples for each of the over 3700 variants of STM32, multiplied by the large number of peripherals.

For example, your STM32G070CBT6 is in an LQFP-48, for the STM32G070RBT6 in the LQFP-64, which has exactly the same data sheet, there are some examples, e.g. for the development board NUCLEO-G070RB, where you also find some periheral examples.

If you read the documentation (data sheet, reference manual), you will confirm that you only have to leave out the additional pins of the STM32G070RBT6 and their functions so that you can work with your STM32G070CBT6.

Regards

/Peter

OK, now I understand - you meant the Standard Peripheral Library aka SPL, which was the first library variant offered when the STM32 was introduced many years ago. In fact, the SPL has been deprecated for some time, especially for the newer families, because the function of the SPL has essentially been taken over by the Low Layer Library (LL) being part of the firmware mentioned above.

Regards

/Peter

Okay, I see, I meant to get some example projects of the STM32G070 to get this chip quickly, which is more convenient than the complicated manual, of course, in the end, it is inseparable from the manual. Thank you for your answer.