cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

nrf24l01 on nucleo F411re

baptor
Associate III
Posted on February 26, 2018 at 15:00

Hello everybody, I am new in using nucleo's boards and especially F411re. I 'am trying to interface a nrf24L01 module on this board ( not using mbed ), and for now, I'am still lost into the use of the TM_STM32F4_nrf24l01 lib . I am using sw4stm and I wonder if somebody have a complete eclipse projet that could be opened by sw4stm and be loaded on my nucleo f411re? 

thank a lot

Baptiste.

#nrf24l01 #nucleo-f411 #stm32f4 #sw4stm32
11 REPLIES 11
Posted on May 21, 2018 at 12:14

Dear Baptiste

Thank you for your contribution. 

It seems that you used the same main code for the transmitter and the receiver.

Have you checked that the receiver recovers all the data sent by the transmitter

by doing a byte to byte comparison?

Bye

JC

Posted on May 22, 2018 at 09:47

Good Morning Jean-Christophe,

Since that time I had to move on a discovery board( for data collected USB storage), but the code stay the same for the probes on nucleo nano. I attached the project for the station and the project for the probes ( the project is a meteo station with two rf probes ).The probes are TX only and station is RX only. The communication pipe code is the same for both probes and station ( not sure it is the safest way to use the NRF ).

I validated the communication by parsing and ploting hours of collected data. I did not made byte to byte comparison.

Since the system is running I did not get any data loss or corruption. A attached the last version of both projects. Don t hesitate to ask if you need further information on that.

bye.

Baptiste

Attachments :

station_meteo.rar : https://st--c.eu10.content.force.com/sfc/dist/version/download/?oid=00Db0000000YtG6&ids=0680X000006HxaD&d=%2Fa%2F0X0000000b03%2FMHbDxsjw9vdBHmgesl8dWKW1lUCMuwvTNCQyuNnGo4U&asPdf=false