cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No source available for "__aeabi_dadd() at 0x80001e4"

N ORhan
Associate III

Hi everyone.

I have been properly working on my project up to now but however i'm gettting this error when i start debugging. I don't remember if i accidently change any settings in my project. What are the possible causes of this "No source available for "__aeabi_dadd() at 0x80001e4" " error.

Thanks a lot.

Note: I configured as hardware implementation and FPv4-SP-D16.

6 REPLIES 6

Should be a Keil library helper function for the floating point double add.

Is it an error that stops the debugger, or simply a warning/alert?

Try doing a rebuild all.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

I'm using Atollic TrueStudio as IDE.

Yes it is an error that stops the debugger.

I tried rebuilding all but i'm still facing with the problem.

AGand
Associate II

Hi @Nazım Önder ORhan​ Have you find a solution on it. I am also facing a same issue. If you could share the solution if you find any, would be great.

My Code was also working nicely till now and it stopped suddenly and showing the same error.

Thanks in advance

Hi @AGand​ ,

I don't remember exactly how i solved this problem but i think it was a casting problem. If i'm not wrong, i think i did some type casting operations on floats and integers in my code.

Are you linking against some third-party library?

What STM32 part are you building for?

This is a standard library wrapper for a double addition, not sure if Atollic supplies source for this, but really I don't understand why the debugger cares, most rational implementations show a disassembly.

If it is actually the linker, figure why the compiler is generating that, whether it wants to be using intrinsics, or if it is really mixing software/hardware implementations and libraries randomly.

More GNU/Atollic stupidity I'm afraid. You'd think this stuff was rocket science, but stuff just blows up on the pad during static testing...

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

Thanks @Community member​ and @Nazım Önder ORhan​ for your replys.

I am using Eclipse IDE with AC6 ST32 Debugger and working on STM32F107.

The following function I have defined to convert one range of lightlevel to another one . And the issue is showing on the line

" dapcLevel = (uint8_t)round((84.33 * log10((double)LightOutputLevel)) + 85.33) ;"

if I try to debug it step by step it excutes but if I let it run for some time then it stucks on this line.

Also, I am using a DALI library to Control Lights, but I don't think it is because of it.

Sorry, I don't know it is a small mistake I am making somewhere or what? I can make my Project to work in other way, but I would like to understand this error.

uint8_t convertDapc(uint8_t LightOutputLevel, uint8_t dimCurve)

{

uint8_t dapcLevel = 0;

if(dimCurve == 1)

{

dapcLevel = (uint8_t)round(((double)LightOutputLevel * 254) /100); // convert into dapcLEVEL

}

else

{

if(LightOutputLevel != 0 && LightOutputLevel <= 100)

{

dapcLevel = (uint8_t)round((84.33 * log10((double)LightOutputLevel)) + 85.33) ; // convert into dapcLEVEL

}

else

{

dapcLevel = 0;

}

}

return dapcLevel;

}

Attached the snap where it stucks in Debugging mode.

Thanks again