16-32micros
Associate III
Posted on May 18, 2009 at 16:58

New Library Compatible with CMSIS - Comments

36 REPLIES 36
andreas2
Associate II
Posted on May 17, 2011 at 13:06

I've worked around it by modifying RCC_HSEConfig to take the xtal frequency as an additional parameter and storing it in a variable with the same name as the define.

static u32 HSE_Value;

void RCC_HSEConfig(u32 RCC_HSE, u32 HSE_Freq) {

HSE_Value = HSE_Freq;

}

ngaylard
Associate II

Quote:

On 11-04-2009 at 16:01, Anonymous wrote:

Has anyone successfully migrated from FWLib to the new StdPeriphLib with Rowley Crossworks?

Thanks,

-Chris

Just to follow up has anyone successfully done the port in Crossworks? I have got most of the library compiling but not STM32F10x_pwr, as I get ''error: selected processor does not support wfi''

and ''error: selected processor does not support wfe''

I also get a host of linker errors related to memory allocations/locations.

Any help and support would be welcome.

1_
Associate II

Quote:

Why you guys change what worked perfect till now (Manual in pdf's) into such crap MS-based solution ?!

I agree, PDFs are much preferred. Developing under Ubuntu, not Windows.

Tom

[ This message was edited by: 1 on 29-04-2009 15:47 ]

stevemelnikoff9
Associate II

I definitely weclome the introduction of a header with full definitions for the STM32 devices.

However, where certain register fields consist of more than one bit, it would be better to have additional definition to aid clarity.

tkindler
Associate II

Could you please release the doxygen configuration file?

I'm trying to re-generate the documentation for my project, and get lots of warnings, e.g. ''Warning: Found unknown command `\copy''' and so on..

vasster
Associate

Quote:

On 15-04-2009 at 22:11, Anonymous wrote:

Sorry to say that, but new documentation in chm format is totally useless here.

WinXP HE SP3 with all updates + IE8 - doesn't open any position from left list in right panel (only informs ''Navigation to Web Site(? - me) was rejected'' !).

Why you guys change what worked perfect till now (Manual in pdf's) into such crap MS-based solution ?!

Regards

Jacek

[ This message was edited by: jzarnow on 15-04-2009 22:28 ]

This is a security issue with chm. Right click the file and inspect the properties for a check box which I think it says that you trust the file...

jzarnow
Associate II

Quote:

On 02-05-2009 at 11:48, Anonymous wrote:

This is a security issue with chm. Right click the file and inspect the properties for a check box which I think it says that you trust the file...

You only confirmed my opinion - I never have such a problem with any pdf file!

So - another question :-] How to print whole Manual in one single operation, just to get a user friendly readable paper book with Contents, Index etc. ? Cause I'm a man back from a paper era...

hemicuda
Associate II

I have some problem with new Std Library v3.0.0 and interrupts. When any interrupt is generated, the pointer comes in asm interrupt implementation (startup_stm32f10x_xd.s) and remains there, and don't jump into my interrupt handler (stm32f10x_it.c).

It's my fault or bug in library v3.0.0 ??

May be somebody run against this or have working example of using interrupts with new Lib v3.0.0?

(I use IAR EW IDE 5.40 and conformable startup file from library)

jilisegiar
Associate II

Did you try the provided examples with interrupt such as systick and EXTI. They are under:

Project/Examples

jilisegiar
Associate II

Just copy the example content to project/template folder then follow the steps described in the readme file (section: How to use it ?)provided with the example.

FYI:

There is 2 configs in the template project:

- STM3210B-EVAL: to configure the project for STM32 Medium-density devices

- STM3210E-EVAL: to configure the project for STM32 High-density devices