cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a reason why STM32 embedded target for MATLAB and Simulink with PIL and external mode processing is no longer available on st.com page https://www.st.com/en/development-tools/stm32-mat-target.html? And where can I download latest version?

ACaba.2
Associate II

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

The software package had been on NRND (Not Recommended for New Design) for some time and has now been discontinued.

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12

My sense was that the MATLAB stuff was driven by a single individual within ST

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
S.Ma
Principal

Looks like the page has been upgraded...

Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

The software package had been on NRND (Not Recommended for New Design) for some time and has now been discontinued.

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
ACaba.2
Associate II

Yes, I can confirm that the page was updated shortly after I posted my question.

Thank you for the answer Peter, that explains everything.

Then you caught exactly the moment when the website was updated. :|

If the problem is resolved, please mark this topic as answered by selecting Select as best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

/Peter

SHuss.3
Associate

@Peter BENSCH​ , then if someone is working on it them how can he get the STM32-MAT/TARGET file?

Thank you @Community member​ , can you guide me on how to add this in MATLAB?

No, MATLAB is not my tool, you'll probably need to find one of the related app notes or user guides. As I recall this only works with older releases, so good luck with that.