cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have two Board with Same Micro Controller but with Different Version. Oldest Version Working Properly Fine But in Latest Version one am not available to flash the Code.Micro Controller STM32F439NIH6 VQ3 and VQ4 .Anyone have Same Issue Kindly Comment

AGond.2
Associate III

11 REPLIES 11

Ok, but you keep repeating the same observations, you'll need to move this forward by trying and inspecting different things, and try to establish some further details.

Find someone on your team that has an ST-LINK, or more experience with IAR. Make sure you have the most up to date version of IAR and I-JET firmware/tools.

Does IAR provide some more verbose error output information or logging.

These are 2MB Flash devices, the array can be configured in two modes, as I recall, and these might need different flash algorithms.

Perhaps use the serial port connectivity modes provided by the STM32's System Loader (BOOT0=HIGH), described in AN2606 and AN3155, use STM32 Cube Programmer via a COM port.

Show pictures (clear, large and in-focus) of the top face of the ICs so the specific marking and production details can be determined.

@F.Belaid​ @Amel NASRI​ @Imen DAHMEN​ 

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
FBL
ST Employee

Hello @amankumbhaniumar Gond​,

I suggest using the System loader via ST Link (SWD or JTAG port) for programming and erasing the flash memory. If you could describe the steps to reproduce the issue.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.