cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have to record Air Conditioner noise and my speech at 16 kHz and 16-bit maximum. Then add both the signals . and want to remove the noise via comb filter using STM32 and plot PSD of each,I need the code to do it, help before 7 novemeber.

Saurav Mishra
Associate

4 REPLIES 4
Danish1
Lead II

You might be frustrated that people don't seem to be rushing to help you. But there are a few issues with your request. We're all volunteers here; help us to help you.

You haven't shown what you know / have-done so far.

Without that we don't know what level of help you need.

What stm32 hardware should this run on?

How/where will the plotted output appear?

If this is for school / college / university, the reason you're set a problem like that is so that you'll learn how to do it, and also to demonstrate that you know how to do it. Probably while building on what you've already been taught and done.

If others help you, you probably won't learn *why* or *how* each step was chosen on the path to a solution.

If this is for your job, then why should you get the salary, and not those who actually did the work?

It is a college assignment and dead line is near , it will be difficult for me to explain why I am lacking in time man​agement for this Assignment. Just need the Code for completion. I am using keils microvision and I have to flash the data on stm 32 board via ST link V2.

> it will be difficult for me to explain why I am lacking in time management for this Assignment

Try it.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".
Pavel A.
Evangelist III