cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot obtain any design resources regarding PFC/DPS, st-pld, st-wds, which neither provides open source code nor can I visit www.biricha.com.

HXU.1
Associate

I am designing PFC & DPS using STM32G474, I also bought a NUCLEO discovery kit, but I cannot obtain any design resources regarding PFC/DPS, st-pld, st-wds, which neither provides open source code nor can I visit www.biricha.com. And I believe www.biricha.com is not accessible at all. So how on earth could I obtain a copy of ST-PLD/ST-WDS and demo source code???

3 REPLIES 3

Biricha is a consultancy/business, expect to pay them to use/license their software.

Work with you local ST sales office with regard to software and design support

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
HXU.1
Associate

but st-pld/st-wds claims to be free software...

ST PLD is a free to use version of our PFC Loop Design Tool, PLD. Both tools are similar, however ST PLD caters for the design of digital power supplies using STM32. If you would like to design analog PFC stages please visit our Biricha PLD - PFC Loop Designer page for the full version.

Biricha ST-WDS is a very sophisticated Power Supply Design Tool for use with the STM32 range of MCUs from STMicroelectronics. This ST WDS design tool is free-to-use and allows the user to quickly stabilize their digital power supply controlled using an STM32 MCU.

License Type: Free

Supported Devices: STM32F3;STM32G4

You have to provide Biricha with an email address, not sure if it filters or limits those to business or geographic regions.

You'll either need to contact or work with Biricha directly, or via your local ST contacts.

https://www.biricha.com/st-wds.html works from here (CONUS), there is a download tab that prompts for an email address (presumably a business one, and not yahoo, aol, or gmail..). If it is blocked or firewalled from your location, not sure I can fix that.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..