cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I burned the NUCLEO-F429ZI MCU

acudd.1
Associate

Hello, I have a spare STM32F427ZI MCU. Can I replace F429ZI with F427ZI? Please suggest some other possible replacements for F429ZI.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @acudd.1​ 

Please refer to this article, this will help you on how to find compatible devices for an MCU (with a side-by-side comparison of MCUs):

How to find compatible devices for an MCU? STM32G473CB as example

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome, @acudd.1​, to the community!

The STM32F429 has an LCD TFT controller. If you do not need to control an LCD and therefore do not need it in your application, you can replace the STM32F429 with an STM32F427.

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @acudd.1​ 

Please refer to this article, this will help you on how to find compatible devices for an MCU (with a side-by-side comparison of MCUs):

How to find compatible devices for an MCU? STM32G473CB as example

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
acudd.1
Associate

Thanks for the information @Imen DAHMEN​, and @Peter BENSCH​.