cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am designing hardware using STM32H7 and I would like to implement HRTIM to provide PWM signal for DC-DC converter. Please provide me the reference schematic that uses HRTIM.

EAbra.3
Associate II

4 REPLIES 4
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @EAbra.3 and welcome to the STM32 Community 🙂

I recommend you this AN4539 Application note HRTIM cookbook.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
EAbra.3
Associate II

Thanks for your reply. I have gone through AN4539.I am using HRTIM to provide PWM signals for DC-DC converter EPC2152. Which signals of HRTIM I should use for the same? Currently, I am using HRTIM_CHA1, HRTIM_CHA2. Should I use any other signals like HRTIM_FLTX or HRTIM_EEVx for my application. What is the purpose of these signals (HRTIM_FLTX or HRTIM_EEVx)?

EAbra.3
Associate II

Please find the design of DC-DC converter EPC2152. As per this diagram HRTIM_CHA1 should be connected to HSIN and HRTIM_CHA2 should be connected to LSIN. Please advise me on using other HRTIMER signals.0693W00000WIb4TQAT.png

Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

I just saw that this topic regarding the EPC2152 has already been partially addressed in another thread.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.