cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am curious as to why the QSPI HAL documentation appears to be missing from DM00392525 STM32H7-HAL-AND-LOW-LEVEL-DRIVERS? It has OSPI and SPI, but lacks the QSPI HAL.

FIann.1
Associate

3 REPLIES 3
TDK
Guru

Are you using the latest revision?

https://www.st.com/resource/en/user_manual/dm00392525-description-of-stm32h7-hal-and-low-layer-drivers-stmicroelectronics.pdf

Seems in there to me:

0693W000000WRk0QAG.png

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".
FIann.1
Associate

I'm pretty sure that I did, and even when I download your file, I still do not see it.

In the PDF bookmarks, it goes from "HAL PWR Extension Driver" to "HAL RAMECC Generic Driver".

When I go to the specific location in the PDF the same thing occurs (so it is not just the bookmarks being incorrect).

I was able to find QSPI HAL documentation in another ST document. I guess I'll use that and hope that ST hasn't changed the API significantly (which I assume they wouldn't to support backwards compatibility).

TDK
Guru

The LL driver for QSPI, stm32h7xx_ll_qspi.h/c, doesn't exist. Presumably when/if they create it, they will update the documentation to include it.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".