cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create multicore MDK-ARM project using STM32Cubemx for STM32H747i-DISCO board?

Pavankumar1_
Associate II

I am using STM32H747i-DISCO board to create multicore MDK-ARM project using STM32cubemx and Cubemx will create the project with both cores under same project file, but when i build that project it will show multiple main file error. How to create a project for individual core separately under same project name as in the STM32cubeIDE. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @Pavankumar1_ ,

For multicore MDK-ARM project and after generation project using STM32CubeMX, you can built individual core separately (M7 and M4) as shown in the below figure

KDJEM1_1-1700237890458.png

KDJEM1_2-1700237924710.png

I hope this answer your request.

Thank you.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @Pavankumar1_ ,

For multicore MDK-ARM project and after generation project using STM32CubeMX, you can built individual core separately (M7 and M4) as shown in the below figure

KDJEM1_1-1700237890458.png

KDJEM1_2-1700237924710.png

I hope this answer your request.

Thank you.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.