cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

H563ZI I3C GETACCCR

Xonier
Associate III

Hello!

I set my H563ZI I3C to master and attach it to another I3C secondary master. Now i want to test GETACCCR CCC. The firmware "en.stm32cubeh5-v1-2-0" only has the case that slave request mastership from current master. I want to know how to send GETACCCR to secondary master so that i can give masetship to secondary master as MIPI I3C V1.1 said.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Foued_KH
ST Employee

Hello @Xonier , 

The Command Code for the GETACCCR Direct CCC is 0x91.
If a Controller-capable Device intends to pass the Controller Role to another Controller-capable Device, then it shall support this CCC. 

Foued_KH_0-1713345615792.png

You can send the command ( a direct transfer ) , you can check the section 9.7 Direct read , AN : Introduction to I3C for STM32 MCUs - Application note

Let me know!
Foued

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Foued_KH
ST Employee

Hello @Xonier , 

The Command Code for the GETACCCR Direct CCC is 0x91.
If a Controller-capable Device intends to pass the Controller Role to another Controller-capable Device, then it shall support this CCC. 

Foued_KH_0-1713345615792.png

You can send the command ( a direct transfer ) , you can check the section 9.7 Direct read , AN : Introduction to I3C for STM32 MCUs - Application note

Let me know!
Foued

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hello Foued ! Thanks for reply! Sorry for my late reply. Finally i send GETACCCR successfully . I use the code from "STM32Cube_FW_H5_V1.1.0\Projects\NUCLEO-H563ZI\Examples\I3C\I3C_Controller_Switch_To_Target" .

And if i want to use DDR transfer which board should i buy? Thanks!

Actually we support only SDR mode.

Thank you!