Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Debug problem in Keil

Linda
Associate II
Posted on June 22, 2014 at 18:08

Hi,

I am debugging my project. I can ''step one line'' each time to walk through it, but when I let it run freely, or ''step over the current line'', or ''step out of current function'', it crash.

Please help.
15 REPLIES 15
Linda
Associate II
Posted on June 26, 2014 at 11:52

Dear Clive 1,

Thanks a lot. The ADC problem seems be solved. But new problem rises up, PWM doesn't have output. I have attached the map file. Could you please have a look?

Thanks

Linda
Associate II
Posted on June 27, 2014 at 11:29

Sorry, I thought I had responded to this yesterday, but appears I didn't or the forum ate it.

I'm not sure the .MAP helps in this case, it's probably more a case of configuration and settings, and whether the functions to set up the pins/timer have been called, and are functioning correctly.
Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
Linda
Associate II
Posted on June 27, 2014 at 11:35

please forget the previous .Map file, use this one instead.

Thanks

Attachments :

STM32F429I-Discovery.map : https://st--c.eu10.content.force.com/sfc/dist/version/download/?oid=00Db0000000YtG6&ids=0680X000006I03R&d=%2Fa%2F0X0000000bSq%2Fd.gn79YhLokbZUAxmbodc2opGXQXomS3cAvynzAjs0o&asPdf=false
Posted on June 27, 2014 at 17:09

I don't think this is a linkage issue, you need to review the code, and confirm the configuration routines are called, and the peripheral is being programmed.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
Linda
Associate II
Posted on July 02, 2014 at 22:04

Thanks a lot, finally I have a function of  ADC and PWM . But new problem rises:

It work non stop, how to add this function to back ground?