cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dear ST Team, Would you able to advise the product identification marking for STM32G061F8Y6TR? Is it just 3G06? Thanks.

CTan.3
Associate

8 REPLIES 8

0693W00000UoQSLQA3.png?

JW

CTan.3
Associate

Refer to the picture attached of the received STM32G061F8Y6TR. The first line marking is only 3G06 instead of the example shown in the datasheet which is why I am wondering whether the datasheet is showing "32G06" as an example or it should be the marking as I do not think the chip may fit 32G06 marking on it.

Sounds logical.

@Amel NASRI​ , can you please have a look at this?

Thanks,

JW

Hi @Community member​,

Thanks for bringing this case to our attention. I escalated it internally for further investigation.

Hi @CTan.3​,

You will be contacted soon by other colleagues regarding your current issue.

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Thanks, @Amel NASRI​ .

Jan

Billy OWEN
ST Employee

Hi @CTan.3​ 

This forum thread was marked by the moderator as needing a little more investigation, so a Support case was created in your name.

There may some other variables going on here, so we will be in contact in just a bit to look into this further from the Support case that was made.

Lastly, should anyone have any similar questions like this, such as authenticity or device markings, please feel free to open a Support case directly at your myST portal, here: https://st.com/ols

Thank you for your interest in ST products.

Regards,

Billy

That's still a bit too opaque for my liking..

Better Documentation

Better Marking Information

Better PCN availability under product documentation pages

Streamlined traceability

Pictures of authentic product from various production plants

More actual official communication on the supply chain and availability situation, on your primary customer/user venue, which has honestly been pitiful over the last two years.

These aren't things that need expensive consultants, yellow feedback bars, web site redesigns, to understand.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

+1

JW