cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we use Visual Basic For Applications (VBA) to code a STM32 ?

electronicsbasickid
Associate II

Hi,

I have a project in which I have to connect my PC to a measurement device thanks to VBA. I would like to use a mcu in order to control a component related to the device. This component is a decoder using the mcu outputs as input signals. These signals changing with time.

I have to control the signals with the code controlling the measurement device. Indeed, they will be changing according to a variable used in this code. Therefore, I would like to know if it is possible to program a MCU such as a STM32L100RCT6 with VBA? And if not, is there any alternative that can help me control this kind of mcu via VBA?

Thank you in advance for your help,

Jay.

11 REPLIES 11

@Peter BENSCH​ wrote, "When your question is answered, please close (sic) this topic by choosing Select as Best."

Note that it doesn't actually close the topic - simply flags it as "Answered".

As this post shows, the topic remains open for further comments

Well, this is a bit of an academic discussion and depends on your point of view. =)

From the community's point of view, the question has been answered and thus closed - at least essentially.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.