cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAN Communication with STM32F103

Sraman
Associate II

I am starting working with STM32. I need to establish a CAN Communication Protocol of STM32F103 (a blue pill board essentially) with Texas Instrument TMS320F28234. I have already established and successfully tested the CAN Protocol at the TMS320F28234 side. Can anyone please share with me some example program for CAN Communication Protocol using STM32F103? Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SofLit
ST Employee

As stated by @Tesla DeLorean the example is provided in STM32CubeF1 package downloadable from the github or as a complete zip file from here

Advice: if you will start a project from scratch, don't use HSI as clock source. 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
SofLit
ST Employee

As stated by @Tesla DeLorean the example is provided in STM32CubeF1 package downloadable from the github or as a complete zip file from here

Advice: if you will start a project from scratch, don't use HSI as clock source. 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
Sraman
Associate II

Finally I have been able to establish CAN Communication with STM32F103. The problem I was having was entirely hardware based as I was connecting MCP2551 transreceiver to 3.3 Volt V_cc whereas in its datasheet it is clearly mentioned the V_cc should be 5 Volts.

Thanks @Tesla DeLorean , @SofLit  for your help.