cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32H503RBt6 Nucleo Board STM32 ST-LINK/V3 is not working on board

Mohan30
Associate II

Hi, Can you Help me anyone?
I Use the STM32H503RBT6 Nucleo Board, this is a new board, and I Tried to Connect the board with my PC using a Type C Connector But the Target is not Detect it on my PC.
I updated the Stlink drivers and I checked the jumpers on the board, and that's all correct, then after I tried, it did not work, I tried to update the firmware on the board using St-Link utility software but it did not detect it.

Mohan30_0-1711954606593.png

I Using Keil software the Target does not detect it, but the Board LEDs or working well PWR led Glow Properly, and COM LED glows Red color only

Mohan30_1-1711954917018.png

STM32H5 Series

Please help to resolve the problem

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @Mohan30 

I suggest you try using STM32CubeProgrammer and using another Cable (a data cable and not just a charging cable).

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @Mohan30 

I suggest you try using STM32CubeProgrammer and using another Cable (a data cable and not just a charging cable).

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hello, @STTwo-32 
I tried it.

Mohan30_0-1711961118772.png

can you Help me to resolve the probelm. what should do next I'm so confused.