cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any option to go with STM32H745ZIT3 in VOS0 and VOS1 mode to use the maximum clock frequency in the industrial temperature Range variant.

SMein.1
Associate II

Due to the current semiconductor shortage the microcontroller STM32H745ZIT6 is not available in the quantity of 210, so I had to buy the variant with higher temperature range. However, the data sheet says in small print that this variant does not support VOS0 and VOS1 operation, but I need this mode because otherwise I do not get the computing performance that I need. Is there a way to bypass this lock - it's ok if it makes the temperature higher, I don't need the high temperature range.

2 REPLIES 2
TDK
Guru

It's probably one of those things where the performance over the entire temperature range is just not guaranteed. It would be weird for them to disable it in the hardware, but I suppose it's possible.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".
SMein.1
Associate II

I tried it and @TDK​  you are answer is correct, it works without problems with 480MHz!! Thanks!