cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

about STM32746G-DISCO_Demo_V1.7.0.hex

SNC.1
Associate II

I want STM32746G-DISCO_Demo_V1.7.0.hex file can anyone tell me how to get that?

8 REPLIES 8
Foued_KH
ST Employee

Hello @SNC.1​ ,

Please you can refer to the projects in the Cube FW V1.17.0 for example:

STM32Cube_FW_F7_V1.17.0\Projects\STM32746G-Discovery\Demonstrations\TouchGFX\EWARM\STM32746G-Discovery\Exe

Foued

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Sir,there is no exe file in that path

Make sure that you are using Cube FW V1.17.0 version.

0693W00000aJPp2QAG.png

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

@KHALSI_Foued​ 

Yeah, I think that's because you've built it on your system using the IAR tools.

The Project.hex is not shared on the public facing repositories.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

But the binary (not the HEX can be found on the website.

[edit: uhm, just checked... it is the hex with the media files]

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

That's STM32746G-DISCO_Demo_V1.5.0.hex I think we already sourced that for @SNC.1​ 

What's being requested is STM32746G-DISCO_Demo_V1.7.0.hex

The directory on CubeF7 used to contain the .HEX, but now there's a note to get if from the website, and we get into this circular situation where one group says one thing, and another group does a different thing..

Oh, right, the TO is looking for a version 1.7.0 for unknown reasons.

However, as far as I know, the most recent version of the demo is version 1.5.0, which is also the one you posted here without media.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Yes, well I think the OP originally wanted it to confirm the board wasn't broken, but having done that could presumably download and get a temporary IAR license and simply build one's self.