cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XCUBE Class B 2.2.0 STL RAM issue STL_FullRamMarchC() test is not passing ??

Ssiva.2
Associate II

i have integrated STL XCUBE class-B 2.2.0 Packages with STM32L433 controller here i am facing Startup RAM test issue

The RAM-test procedure STL_FullRamMarchC(RAM_START, RAM_END, BCKGRND) != SUCCESS) of the IEC 60335 SelfTest library ends with a HardFault Handler. when i run in debug mode end of the function return 1 then after jumping to Hard fault handler, i have checked RAM start end address correct only, what could be issue please help me out on ?

#define RAM_START ((uint32_t *)0x20000000uL)

#define RAM_END  ((uint32_t *)0x2000BFFFuL)      // 48KB used=>49151-1=0x2000BFFFuL

i have checked the application note AN4435 they mentioned changes regarding 2.3.0 only, there is no much information Xcube Class-B 2.2.0

if any help it would be grateful

Best Regards,

Naresh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Amel NASRI
ST Employee

Hi @Ssiva.2​ ,

You will find an explanation for the faced issue in the article: ClassB example hard fault.

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Amel NASRI
ST Employee

Hi @Ssiva.2​ ,

You will find an explanation for the faced issue in the article: ClassB example hard fault.

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.