cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The documentation on circle limitation says " it might be necessary to limit the maximum PWM duty cycle to guarantee the proper functioning of the stator currents reading block"

DSand.2
Associate II

Can a fuller explanation be provided?

Why will the stator current reading block experience an issue if the PWM duty cycle is at 100%?

Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6
Laurent Ca...
Lead II

Dear DSand.2

Do you have still this problem to solve?

Best regards

Laurent Ca...

DSand.2
Associate II

Yes, I'd still like to understand what exactly the circle limitation is for.

Thanks!

Laurent Ca...
Lead II

Dear @DSand.2​ 

Could you give more details to the STM32 Community about the material you use (HW and SW, CPU(s), tools and versions, board(s), motor(s) and so on)?

And more especially did you use MC tools (such as MC_suite, MC-Motor Profile, MC-SDK, MC-workbench, and so on)?

More specifically, what is exactly the reference of the documentation you talked about?

Best regards

Laurent Ca...

Laurent Ca...
Lead II

Dear @DSand.2​ 

Any news?

Best regards

Laurent Ca...

DSand.2
Associate II

The documentation I was referring to is UM1052 - STM32F PMSM single/dual FOC SDK v4.3.

The HW and software I'm using isn't relevant since I'm trying to understand the documentation.

Thanks!

-Dan

Laurent Ca...
Lead II

Dear @DSand.2​ 

For the moment, I do not have a good grasp of all the STM32 Motor Control documentation (but very soon �� ).

I'll try to take a look at this document when I have a few free minutes.

Just be careful a lot of things written for MC SDK V4.3 are very relevant but there are also a lot of things that are completely obsolete with the arrival, 2 years ago, of MC SDK V5.0 ... and now we are at version 5.4.4.

Best regards

Laurent Ca...