cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No USB enumeration of STEVAL-SPIN3201

DHemb.1
Associate II

I am attempting to use an STEVAL-SPIN3201 eval board for the first time but cannot get it to enumerated on USB. LD2 flashes slowly indicating the embedded ST-LINK is operating. I have tried installing the Windows driver using en.stsw-link009, but no success. I've tried a variety of USB cables directly into the PC's USB port, as well as powering the board via J2. Windows (10) doesn't even blink when I plug the board in. Help is appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DHemb.1
Associate II

Well, as it turns out, though I tried several cables, the ones I tried were NOT compatible with the board to achieve communication with the USB port. I ordered a stand-alone ST_LINK/V2 programmer and tried the cable it came with and was able to enumerate the STEVLA-SPIN3201. Insert face palm here.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
DHemb.1
Associate II

Well, as it turns out, though I tried several cables, the ones I tried were NOT compatible with the board to achieve communication with the USB port. I ordered a stand-alone ST_LINK/V2 programmer and tried the cable it came with and was able to enumerate the STEVLA-SPIN3201. Insert face palm here.