MC Workbench.Version:5.4.80693W00000aJqRkQAK.png 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thank you so much! It works.

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18
Zied b.
ST Employee

According to the release note of the MCSDK version 5.4.8 it seems that we can use at most the STM32CubeMX v6.4.0 version, can you try with this version and tell me if it works?

Thanks

If you agree with my answer, please accept it by clicking on "Accept as solution".

Thank you so much! It works.

VGani.1
Associate III

Hi @Zied b.​ ,

I too have a similar problem but with mCSDK version 6.1.2 and tried using STcube MX 6.4.0, all the include and source files are generated but showing an error "completed with errors".

can you suggest what need to be done?

thank you

Vijay

VGani.1
Associate III

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bVfwBQAS.png

Hello, according to your screenshot it seems that you are not using the correct version of the MCSDK, it is not version 6.1.2, can you try again with the correct version?

THANKS

If you agree with my answer, please accept it by clicking on "Accept as solution".
VGani.1
Associate III

Hi Zied b.

Tried with MCSDK 6.1.2 and 5.4.8 but every version is having same issues. Not able to generate the project successfuly.

Please do check and help us in resolving the issue.

thank you

vijay G

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bVhIhQAK.png

can you try MCSDK version 6.1.2 with cube mx 6.8.0?

VGani.1
Associate III

Yes tried the latest version and then saw the suggestion here and tried version 6.4.0 cubemx.

I will try again with all the latest versions and send you the screenshot whether its working or not?

Thank you

yes of course, I would be happy to help you