cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Motor Workbench generate project with error (F303RE + IHM16M1)

jCejka
Associate

Hello.

Software:

MC Workbench: 5.Y.4.21553

STM32CubeMX: 6.5.0

MC Firmware Library: 5.Y.4-Full

STM Cube IDE: 1.9.0

Hardware:

Nucleo: F303RE

X-Nucleo: IHM16M1

Motor: GBM2804H-100T

During project generation it show error: The ST intranet updater server is unknown: mcucrosselector.codex.cro.st.com (picture GenerError.png + log Try3_HAL.log)

0693W00000Np3JeQAJ.png 

I tried older version, everything instal on different PC, but without good resolds. I found simulars questions but they didnt help in solving this.

I tried open it in CubeIDE and build the project and it was with errors. Errors were about missing libraries (picture LogNoChangesIDE.png + log LogNoChangesIDE.txt).

0693W00000Np3LzQAJ.pngI found out even I choose HAL in generation that it want LL or it looks like. When I change in Project Manager - Advanced Settings from HALL to LL (picture LogHalToLLIDE.png + log LogHalToLLIDE.txt) that it can find few libraries.

0693W00000Np3KTQAZ.pngThen I commented others just for experiment (picture + log LogHalToLL+CommentedIDE).

0693W00000Np3N2QAJ.pngAfter this I put missing libraries from project folder to workspace (log LogHalToLL+Commented+LibIDE.txt) than put new missing libraries in workspace (log LogHalToLL+Commented+LibAllIDE.txt).

Here is the project. (It is not from workspace.)

I try consult it on my university but teachers dont have many experiences with Motor WorkBench. (It is part of my project on university to make the motor spin.)

I hope that I give you every information which are relevant and helpful. Thank you for help.

1 REPLY 1
Zied b.
ST Employee

Hi @jCejka ,
I'm sorry for responding so late. I simply wanted to tell you that the error message you have does not absolutely prevent the correct functioning of the generated code, it is only an error message coming from CubeMx, you can use your firmware without worries.
Regards

If you agree with my answer, please accept it by clicking on "Accept as solution".