cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MC Workbench GENERATION reports errors for a project that was generating fine a few months (mcucrossselector.codex.cro.st.com and Found unsupported composite condition)

DOuel.1
Associate II

When I try to generate code for a project that was generating properly in Feb 2023, I now get the following errors:

ERROR [LineInfo_to_exitCode.log_LineInfo] The ST intranet updater server is unknown: mcucrossselector.codex.cro.st.com

ERROR [LineInfo_to_exitCode.log_LineInfo] Found unsupported composite condition: CLASS='Data Exchange' GROUP='STM32_MetaDataManager'

ERROR [LineInfo_to_exitCode.log_LineInfo] Found unsupported composite condition: GROUP='STM32_MetaDataManager' CLASS='Data Exchange'

I'm using

MC WorkBench: 5.4.8.21553

WB_to_MX : : 1.5.1.template-21-11-15

STM32CubeMX: 6.4.0

MC Firmware Library: 5.4.8

Generation Options:

Target Toolchain: ST STM32CubeIDe

Target Driver : LL-Low Level

Target STM32 FW: 1.5.0

The project is a G081B eval board with a IPMnM2S 3-shunt power stage

I've now Updated my

MC Workench to the latest : 6.6.1

STM32CubeMX to : 6.8.1

STM32CubeIDE to 1.12.1

MC WorkBench: 6.6.1

WB_to_MX : : 6.1.0.template-22-12-05

STM32CubeMX: 6.8.1

MC Firmware Library: 6.1.1-Full5.4.8

Generation Options:

Target Toolchain: ST STM32CubeIDe

Target Driver : LL-Low Level

Target STM32 FW: 1.6.1

Using CubeMX 6.8.1 instead of 6.4.0 got rid of the first error (unknown: mcucrossselector.codex.cro.st.com)

But the other errors remains

ERROR [LineInfo_to_exitCode.log_LineInfo] Found unsupported composite condition: CLASS='Data Exchange' GROUP='STM32_MetaDataManager'

ERROR [LineInfo_to_exitCode.log_LineInfo] Found unsupported composite condition: GROUP='STM32_MetaDataManager' CLASS='Data Exchange'

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Best Regards

13 REPLIES 13

hello, did you flash the FOC project correctly? if the Motor Pilot tells you that it is a 6-Steps project, you have not flashed the correct project, because they are different.

the project creation problem you indicate does not affect the generation of a functional Motor Control project

If you agree with my answer, please accept it by clicking on "Accept as solution".

Hello, the problem that is displayed is not a blocking problem, it is simply related to an update feature of Cube Mx, it does not impact the generation of a Motor Control project, so you can ignore the problem .

If you agree with my answer, please accept it by clicking on "Accept as solution".
SKoln.1
Associate II

When I going back, trying to run the profiler, I have to flash the NUCLEO-G431RB#X-NUCLEO-IHM08M13Sh#(6.1.2).hex manually.

But when I am running the Pilot, it seems to flash something else that I dont have control over. Or do I?

Pls. let meg know.

I am alsways using the NUCLEO-G431RB and either use a IHM08M1 modified to 3Sh or the other original/unmodified IHM08M1 1Sh (for six-step

Rgs

Steinar

Optician
Associate III

I added the .properties file and still get exactly the same errors :

2023-06-08 15:26:25,076 ERROR

[LineInfo_to_exitCode.log_LineInfo]

Found unsupported composite condition: GROUP='STM32_MetaDataManager' CLASS='Data Exchange'

2023-06-08 15:26:25,078 ERROR

[LineInfo_to_exitCode.log_LineInfo]

Found unsupported composite condition: GROUP='STM32_MetaDataManager' CLASS='Data Exchange'

Zied, may I ask, is there something strange about the double quote marks " in your proposed .properties text?. Both fault description lines seem to start with a " but not end with one. I edited the file to add those " but still errors are the same so I restored them to your original.

I am not sure where to go from here. Any ideas please?