cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use demo kit???? (EVSPIN32G4 )

SUNGHWANCHO
Associate II

I used the Motor Profiler 5.4.8 program to extract the motor values ​​of the 12v custom motor in picture 1 and created a project in MC_Workbench to operate it.

I bought an evspin32g4 board to test the operation of a larger voltage motor.

How can I extract the motor value using EVSPIN32G4?
There is no such board in the Motor Profiler 5.4.8 program.

I can create a project in the MC_Workbench program, but I do not have the corresponding motor, so please tell me how to proceed.

1 REPLY 1
Gael A
ST Employee

Hello SUNGHWANCHO,

The MCSDK v5.4.8 Profiler does not support the EVSPIN32G4 inverter board. If you really want to use the Profiler with the EVSPIN32G4, then you would need to upgrade your MCSDK to our latest one (MCSDK v6.3)

However, I understand from your post that you already profiled your motor using a different board. Know that the motor parameters can be extracted to an .xml file by clicking on "Save" button after profiling. This way, you can create an EVSPIN32G4 project using the motor you profiled with your first system.

In any case, to benefit from the best support we can offer, please consider upgrading your MCSDK to version 6.3

If you agree with my answer, please consider accepting it by clicking on 'Accept as solution'.

Hope this will help,
Gaël A.