cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MC Workbench 6.3.0 - Generation of project fails.

STMBatu
Associate II

Hello there,

I am new to the MC Workbench and must configure the B-G431B-ESC1 to use it with a A2212/6T 2200KV Brushless DC Motor.

I created a new project in the MC Workbench 6.3.0 and tried generating the project. 

Once the generation is completed I recieve the following error message: "Completed with errors."

STMBatu_0-1715772920498.png

I watched the tutorial on youtube which shows different behavior. In the youtube video several ".c" files are being generated and the generation is completed successfully.

What is my problem here?

FYI: I created a custom motor profile, which is very similar to the "Bull Running BR2804-1700kv".

Do you have any tips how to approach this, maybe use the Motor Pilot?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Best regards
Batu

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
cedric H
ST Employee

Hello @STMBatu 

Unfortunately, we realized that one property file from the initial package we uploaded on st.com was corrupted.

I attach to this thread a new version of the file wb2mx.properties file that must replace the initial one.

{Installation path}\MC_SDK_6.3.0\Utilities\PC_Software\STMCWB\config\wb2mx.properties

I compressed the file to allow the attachement, please uncompress before replacing the guilty one.

The delivery on st.com is already fixed.

Let's me know if it fixes your issue.

Regards

Cedric

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
cedric H
ST Employee

Hello @STMBatu 

Unfortunately, we realized that one property file from the initial package we uploaded on st.com was corrupted.

I attach to this thread a new version of the file wb2mx.properties file that must replace the initial one.

{Installation path}\MC_SDK_6.3.0\Utilities\PC_Software\STMCWB\config\wb2mx.properties

I compressed the file to allow the attachement, please uncompress before replacing the guilty one.

The delivery on st.com is already fixed.

Let's me know if it fixes your issue.

Regards

Cedric

STMBatu
Associate II

Hello @cedric H 

Thank you very much for the fast response.

I replaced the file you mentioned with the file you uploaded here.

After restarting MC Workbench the generation worked as intended, however additionally I needed to run MC Workbench as administrator.

The generation is now completed successfully.

Best regards 😊
Batu

Hello Cedric, 

I had errors when generate with MC workbench 6.3.0. below is the log. please have a check.

dqsh06_0-1720684924932.pngdqsh06_1-1720684972493.png

dqsh06_2-1720685001846.png

please help.

thanks.